"Yoga is the journey to the Self, through the Self, to the Self.." ~ The Bhagavad Gita
Type of Classes
Whether you are an absolute beginner or you have a regular practice, I invite you to jump onto the mat, bringing an open mind and heart, so we can explore together creative sequences aimed at cultivating self-awareness and mindfulness.
Based on a holistic approach, Be&live Yoga practices are focused on balancing and re-energising the Body-Breath-Mind, through the exploration of gentle flow sequences combining:
- Synchronicity of movement and breath (Vinyasa)
- Breathing awareness or conscious breathing
- Basic principles of anatomy and body alignment
- Reflection and visualisation
- Deep relaxation
- Essential Oils
Choose Your Flow
- To build strength, flexibility and stamina, using co-ordination of breath and movement.
- Re-energising and strengthening.
- More invigorating and challenging.
- Medium to high impact classes.
- Caters for all abilities, levels and ages these practices are gentle and emphasise on balancing Body-Breath-Mindind.
- Ideal for restoring and nourishing the whole body system.
- Aimed ad addressing injuries and specific physical needs.
- Low to medium impact sessions.
This is a unique class guided by the breath, that integrates Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade CPTG Essential Oils.
- Focus on moving from pose to pose in a smooth and gentle way enhancing your breathing awareness to discover the powerful life essence inside each drop of oil.
- Unleashing an extraordinary way to become grounded, centred and in deep re-connection with yourself and your practice.
- Essential oils are considered to be “Gifts of the Earth” and a guidance in re-discovering the wholeness you are…
Click here for more information about Essential Oils and to go to my DoTERRA website.
Click here to check my Schedules.
Register now for a free trial session and bookings